My personal collection of reading material.
- Latency Numbers every programmer should know
- What Systems Researchers Need to Know about NAND Flash
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory
- Algorithms to Live By: The Computer Science of Human Decisions
- 👍 Bad Blood: Secrets and Lies in a Silicon Valley Startup
- 🤓 Capital in the Twenty-First Century
- 🤓 Capital and Idealogy
- 🍿 Chaos Monkeys: Obscene Fortune and Random Failure in Silicon Valley
- 👍Immune: A Journey Into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive — Video Trailer by Kurzgesagt
- Lifespan: Why We Age—and Why We Don’t Have To
- 😌 Love for Imperfect Things: How to Accept Yourself in a World Striving for Perfection
- Permanant Record
- 🍿 The Dictators' Handbook — Video Trailer by CGP Grey
- The Happiness Hypothesis: Finding Modern Truth in Ancient Wisdom
👍 — Good read, interesting.
🤓 — A lot going on, requires attention span and mental bandwidth. Interesting ideas being proposed.
🍿 — Easy to digest, amusing and fun.
😌 — Calm, soothing and relaxing